Cel-Fi by Nextivity
Cel-Fi PRO Smart Signal Booster, AT&T version
List Price: $695.00
(Request quote for discounted pricing)
In Stock: 96 Available
Cel-Fi[tm] PRO – Improve voice and data coverage for 3G/4G/LTE
The Cel-Fi PRO is designed to dramatically improve voice and data coverage in up to four bands for 3G, 4G and LTE.
* Plug and play, simple installation – no external cables, antennas, wires, or drills needed.
* Clean and compact industrial design.
* Integrated antennas.
* End-to-end cellular communication encryption without additional risk of vulnerability.
* Support for the Nextivity Wave mobile & desktop application.
* Unlocked: Cell phones do not need to be registered with Cel-Fi PRO to benefit.
* Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Cel-Fi systems.
* Intuitive LCD User Interface (UI).
* Patented 2-unit, 3-hop system.
* Remote software update capability.
* Engineering Mode
* Mounting brackets included with every unit.
* Supports WCDMA/HSPA+/LTE (FDD).
* Up to 100dB of system gain in each band, simultaneously.
* Bluetooth Low-Energy (BT LE) communications with mobile handsets.
* Wirelessly (5GHz U-NII) linked Network and Coverage Units.
* Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), femtocell, and cellular devices.
* Software-based optimization of integrated antenna coverage pattern which maximizes system gain and provides improved coverage and signal quality.
* Automatic Gain Control (AGC) based on fast real-time echocancellation.
* Cel-Fi manages the power levels between the cell tower and user devices.
* Advanced digital echo cancellation (>30dB) and channel select filtering algorithms.
* Extremely linear RF front end.
* Adaptive signal equalization.
* FCC Safe Harbor II approved.
* Nextivity’s 3rd-generation ARES chipset.
Mobile Network Features
* Up to four (4) cellular bands supported.
* Cel-Fi PRO simultaneously supports multiple carriers with bandwidths anywhere from 5 to 20 MHz with a total system relay bandwidth of 35 MHz.
* Support for 3GPP Rel. 10 features.
* Support for E-UTRA bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, and 28.
* Seamless integration with the Macro networks. No handset registration, GPS signal requirements, or call handoff problems.
* Remote Access from the cloud to the Cel-Fi device.
* Cel-Fi PRO boosts service only for the PLMNIDs the device is authorized and configured for.
* Secure and ciphered provisioning.
* Software-managed system intelligence prevents uplink system gain from exceeding path loss, which eliminates unnecessary rise in base station noise level.
* Uplink Muting Mode automatically shuts down uplink cellular transmissions when no active user equipment is detected.
* System shuts down upon Operator’s network command or failure detection.
* Location Lock, which ensures the device is only being used in the location it was deployed to.