ePMP Force 300-16, 5GHz Mid Gain Radio with 16 dBi Integrated Antenna, FCC. US power cord
List Price: $190.40
(Request quote for discounted pricing)
ePMP[tm] Force 300-16
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers
superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11AC Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-16 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a future mid gain subscriber module for the ePMP 3000 Access Point.
Force 300-16 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 25dBi dish with a narrow beamwidth and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput greater than 500Mbps, the Force300-16 will also supports an always on spectrum analyzer and local WiFi management to take advantage of mobile installation applications.
* Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 300-16 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
* The ePMP Force 300-16 supports channel size configuration from 20MHz up to 80MHz and modulates up to 256 QAM.
* The Force 300-16 supports a local Wi-Fi connection to allow easy installation, configuration, and monitoring from any Wi-Fi enabled device.
* The ePMP Force 300-16 supports real time spectrum monitoring without degradation in throughput
* Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
* QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video, and data – and provides three levels of traffic priority.
* With a horizontal orientation mount providing a 15 degree beamwidth and 16dBi gain, the F300-16 offers a compelling, compact subscriber or point to point solution resilient to interference.
* This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
* Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.