ePMP Force 300 CSM Radio, 5GHz Connectorized Subscriber Module, FCC. US power cord
List Price: $213.93
(Request quote for discounted pricing)
ePMP[tm] Force 300 CSM – Connectorized Subscriber Module
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the g lobe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.llAC Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300 CSM offers a versatile solution enabling a wide variety of deployment models including high-gain parabolic dishes and narrow-beam horns for point to point applications and, with the ePMP 3000 Access Point, point to multipoint operations.
– Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 300 CSM is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
– The ePMP Force 300 CSM supports channel size configurations from 20 MHz up to 80 MHz and
modulations up to 256 OAM.
– Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
– QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video, data – and provides three levels of traffic priority.
– Long deployment range is enabled by up to 27dBm of transmit power and connectorized antenna ports.
– The Force 300 CSM offers deployment versatility with options for parabolic dishes and compatibility with the RF Elements Twistport'” ePMP adaptor.
– Installation is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.