RADWIN 2000 D-Plus Series ODU with 23 dBi Integrated Antenna, supporting frequency bands at 5GHz up to 750Mbps net aggregate throughput, factory default 5.4GHz Universal
List Price: $1,750.00
(Request quote for discounted pricing)
In Stock: 98 Available
RADWIN 2000 D+ Series
Delivering up to 750 Mbps Ethernet throughput, RADWIN 2000 D+ series is ideal for IP backhaul applications. RADWIN 2000 D+ series provides high spectrum efficiency by employing a QAM 256 modulation scheme.
RADWIN 2000 D+ Series radios deliver high performance even in a highly congested spectrum by utilizing RADWIN’s enhanced interference mitigation techniques and D-CBS (Dynamic Channel Bandwidth Selection). D-CBS is a unique feature that selects the widest channel bandwidth (up to 80 MHz) yet with minimal interference to maximize link throughput.
RADWIN 2000 D+ radios deliver 350 Mbps in 40 MHz and support 20 and 10 MHz channel bandwidth. The solutions build on RADWIN’s extensive experience in designing systems that commercially operate in nLOS/NLOS environments and overcome severe multipath conditions.
– Net throughput: 750 Mbps
– Frequency availability: 4.9 – 6.0 GHz
– Long range – 120 Km / 75 miles
– Smart Dynamic Channel Bandwidth Selection optimized per channel conditions
– Advanced and proven air interface
– Seamless operation in NLOS and severe multipath conditions
– Radio frame synchronization enabling co-located radio deployments
– Compliance with FCC/ETSI/MII/WPC radio regulations
– Small form factor, ruggedized, IP-67 compliant